how do I manage my schedule during a pandemic?
hello guys I hope you enjoy reading this one!!!
I'm a student in semester 1, I am the type of person who if I study without a clear explanation (such as a Target, Chapter I will study, or a clear deadline) then I will find it difficult to learn. I'm also lazy to summarize, lazy to open books, I like things that are not complicated and I like technology, hehe. I will share how I manage my study time, which I think can be effective in my opinion
USING the NOTION application, all factors that make you lazy to study can be answered with this application. Before going into how to use it, let me first tell you what Notion is. Okay, Notion is a customizable workspace, so you can use it according to what you need, not always for learning, the notion can be used for other things. For example, if you want a habit tracker you can, you can manage your finances, and you can set your To Do List today. Oh yes. This can also be opened on a cellphone, but my advice if you want to input is better from a laptop and cellphone for monitoring EIts, it doesn't need to be long, I'm also not endorsed by Notion. Immediately, I show the Notion.
And this is what Notion looks like because when I study only relying on the system that is in my mind, I feel less so and when I study I don't even focus because our system is also in the brain and when learning uses the brain. Then I made the system in my brain move to this Notion, and I find it effective.
I made the system in Notion maybe 1-2 weeks ago (during the pandemic covid), actually, I've been using Notion for a long time but the system I made earlier made it even more difficult for me to learn, and felt that my studies were not effective.
So the way I set the schedule during the pandemic is, first determine how you want to study, if it has been realized. Bye, it's that simple.

OK, thank you for sharing the tips to manage the time.
BalasHapus