Notion App (2)

 Notion App IN more detail 

Hello guys, welcome back 

1. Calendar


This calendar places what I have to study during the period I set, and it contains only what lessons I have to learn. I usually put in 1 chapter for 2 days (the length of the deadline depends on the difficulty) because if I know that the deadline is not long usually all my energy goes out and the enthusiasm to learn will appear.

Usually, in a material, I give the core material (under the comments column) of the material. I gave the sub-chapters in the material, and I also gave the prerequisite material related to the material so that it was easier for me to understand the material. Any properties that I add can be seen in the picture.

2. Course Subject

In the section I gave you the box, you click and write down the important things according to you regarding your subject/mapel, I'll give you a reference from me on the right, you can develop it too!

3. Change table contents


Click "+" then an option will appear as shown in the picture, Blue; to change the name/title of the table contents Orange; change the types of table content formats Purple; the choice of format, each has a different use, of course, you can explore the use yourself, okay?

4. Create a new page for the next course by duplicating

This is the step that I like the most because, after all the trouble of designing the course page, we just have to duplicate it for the next course! So, no need to bother to repeat the steps above over and over again. The trick is to click the three dots next to the course/page you want to duplicate, then select duplicate!

5. Shortcut Shortcut


This is another page that I don't display directly because I only need to see it at certain times so I changed it to something like this, Think about it yourself, what's in it on the page, hehe

btw on the "AMBIS UTBK" page it's a reference I made my own system, and I found it on Twitter, thanks to the owner for sharing it on Twitter, hehe

Sekian dari saya yang tidak sempurna, karena yang sempurna hanya ketika AKU dan KAMU bersama!!!











Komentar

  1. OK. It would be better if you have one introductory paragraph prior to the features. Keep writing and keep sharing.

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar