Gardening tips from me hehe
I used to think that gardening was normal, not fun at all, but when I came to my girlfriend's house. I was slowly taught how to grow plants and I was surprised that planting was fun and enjoyable. From sowing to planting, there are so many processes from small seeds to big plants.
Okay guys back to the question, tips for Gardening
1. See the condition of your yard
Whether your yard is straight, sloping, or wavy. In addition, look at the condition of the land in the yard of the house. There are several houses, which have a texture of black loose soil, rocks, dry, and some sandy.
After that, you can determine the plants that are suitable for the yard of the house. In addition, it will help you determine the location of the water faucet or water reservoir to water your house plants. For soils that dry easily, try to have a larger water reservoir or replace a water faucet. so that house plants do not dry out quickly.
2. Try growing plants that are useful for everyday use.
Maybe many decorate their home page with live ornamental plants such as flowers. My advice, try to grow plants that can be useful for everyday life. Currently, I have planted chilies, tomatoes, lemongrass, pandan leaves, turmeric, galangal, spinach, and long beans. And don't forget to adjust the planting position, for plants that have thorns such as pineapple plants, dragon fruit can be planted in an area a little far from the home window. So, family and guests who visit will be safe.
3. Don't forget to take care of the plants.
Caring for it is not just planting and watering twice a day. You should also look at the condition of the plants, and reduce plant branches that are too many for fruitful plants such as watermelon, cucumber, or others. Most importantly, at least water the plant once a day. would be better if 2 times a day.
Regarding fertilizers, try using natural fertilizers, it can be from pet manure such as chickens, goats, or others or you can also make your own compost. I usually separate organic and inorganic waste so I usually turn organic waste into compost.
4. Reduce waste with the Re-Use method
We should care about the environment, so let's reduce waste, especially plastic waste. I usually use egg shells as land to plant chili seeds or other plants until they are ready to be transferred to the ground. In addition, for seeding, I also usually use rice boxes that have been broken, former noodle pops, and other things. Just be creative.
5. Learn and learn
I have been gardening in my yard for almost 1 month, and I understand that some plant techniques cannot be applied in the yard of the house. In addition, land efficiency must be considered. Finally, I usually ask my Girlfriend about a few things, and also learn from books, the internet, and experiences.
So, what are you waiting for friends who want to start gardening. Gardening is very fun, when you wake up in the morning, see green plants spread out in the yard.
oxygen is very fresh, and especially you can maintain health by consuming plants from your own garden. the last but not least, save money too. especially when chili is expensive, tomatoes are expensive, and vegetables are difficult due to drought or flooding.
Thank you for the tips. Keep writing and keep sharing your tips.
BalasHapus