My Diet Activities

 My Diet Activities

I went on a diet (lifestyle change) when I thought "how come I'm getting fatter from high school to college" since then I have committed to changing my lifestyle. I realized that I had been too greedy all along, and life was out of balance. The diet that I do is a vegetarian diet, Vegetarianism is a diet that focuses on consuming foods made from plants.

Usually, people who follow this diet will avoid foods of animal origin, both beef, poultry, pork, and seafood. However, the limits on this diet can vary from person to person. You need to know, there are several types of vegetarians with different conditions. To be honest, after 1 month on this diet, I found it really difficult because the food in my area mostly used animal meat.



So, my Diet at the time:

Breakfast I drink 350 ml of juice with various kinds of fruits and vegetables mixed without sugar. Sometimes with a slow juicer (vegetables and apple or pineapple), sometimes with a blender (for fruit like avocado, dragon fruit I use a blender). If you get bored, I replace it with 1-2 bananas, a few pieces of papaya or other fruit by chewing directly. and if you're bored with the juice drink above, I usually have breakfast with bread and hot tea without sugar. 

For lunch I still eat rice with 1/4 portion and I try to have vegetables, for the side dishes I only eat 2 boiled eggs. For dinner I eat bread again accompanied by milk for a diet, namely soy milk. Or eat green bean porridge or juice again. Total calories in a day is a maximum of 1500 calories, on average I consume around 1200-1500 calories per day.

Apart from that I did:

Cardio like Jogging or HIT 2-3 x a week, workout at home 2x a day in the morning and evening If I'm not exercising, I fast (puasa) 1-2 times a week (I only eat 3 dates of dates and water, when I open I eat rice or boiled potatoes and some snacks or juice). 1 day a week I don't do both exercise and fasting, a day where I rest and don't push my body too much, or cheating day.

With the pattern above, I managed to lose 18 kg from 83 to 65 kg in 5-6 months, I forgot exactly. And alhamdulillah the body is more fit and healthy. I did this diet when I was in semester 1 at the end, for now I feel my body is rising again hehe, life is so funny.



Komentar

  1. Wow, congrats for your success in weight loss. Keep writing your experiences in dieting and healthy life style.

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar